{July 11, 2012}   Can YOU tell a Story in only Eleven Words?

Today’s writing prompt is brought to you by The Lightning and the Lightning BugTell a story in exactly 11 words.

I love these short exercises. So much so that I’m giving you two responses. I just couldn’t decide.

20120711-133717.jpg

“Please, Mama. I promise I’ll do everything. Can we keep him?”

20120711-133739.jpg

They got along best when they thought no one was watching.

GREAT!
Eleven words wasn’t enough. So she thought she’d use twenty two.

Hyphenate that twenty-two and you’ve got yourself an entry, too … dude!

#elevenwordcomments

Sorry, “Great” was my reaction to your two entries.

I know. Just being a weasly jerk. Thanks. And post one!

#elevenwordcomments

Red says:

I love the kitten because we can all relate. But the sweetness of siblings…awwww. Both are winners!

Thanks, Red. These are always fun and my kids always inspire me.

These are perfect. So very sweet. You told these stories well.

Oh, and I love your boy’s shirt. :)

Knew you would. :)

Ray Ray says:

When I answered that phone, my life would be forever changed.

Beautiful, Ray. Although I can think of a few different phone calls about which you may be writing.

Guess I’ll be safe and assume you mean your boy. :)

Susan Prior says:

I loved them both! The sibling story struck a chord! Love your writing! :)

Ray Ray says:

I learned of that one in person. But that was quite a change also. :)

These are both awesome! I especially love the first one and the picture that goes with it. Perfect! Thanks for linking up!!

Those are just the cutest freaking pictures!

Amy says:

Both stories make me well up with tears. They are so precise and so beautiful with the photos. Perfection.

So sweet!
I LOVE the first one because I have been that little girl.
The second one is so cute. I love the pictures you had for each.