Yes, that’s right. Just one year ago today, I wrote a blog post …
… then sweated buckets about it, sent proofs to half a dozen people, second guessed myself, ate a pound of cheese and drank a bottle of wine contemplating it, considered scrapping the whole thing, third guessed myself, cried quietly, berated myself in front of the mirror …
… and hit publish.
It’s been a very interesting first year. CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW to see just a few of the highlights in my scrapbook.
If you’re interested in reading some of the stories in this scrapbook, I’ve included the links for you at the end of this post. Because I understand lazy. And I know I would NEVER bother to look them up on my own. And I’m assuming that, if you read this blog, you’re probably lazy like me. So I did your heavy lifting for you today.
Thanks to all of you for riding shotgun with me the past year. Here’s to year number two!
The Posts that Inspired ‘Things You Read About on ODNT (2011-12)’
- Man Boobs Quiz & Answers
- Hoarder on Wheels
- Naked Mole Rats Introduction & Tweeting Spree
- Norma Stitz
- Bitchy Barbies Introduction, Playdate & Acquisition
- Red Hair Dye Phobias
- Drug Hallucinations
- Tumor Look-a-like Contest
- The AMC Letters: One, Two, Three & Four
- Bag Balm
- Just Say No to Saving the Earth
- Paging Mr. Baldwin: The Appeal & The Response
- Hunger Games Prequel
- My Junior Novel (maybe)
- How does one say Goodbye to a Toilet?
- A Hairy Day at Disney World
- A Cow named Michele
- Creating a New Identity for my Class Reunion
- When Johnny Depp came to my BBQ
- Spray Cheese Delivered to your Door
- Things You Learn While Drinking Wine
- A Bloody Good Idea for Next Summer
- The Hamster’s Going to Need a Lot of Therapy