{December 31, 2013}   My Goals for 2014 … in 3 Words

My friend, Mel, gave me a great idea for a simple but meaningful post. We’re both doing it actually. And we’d love to hear yours.

If I could sum up my goals for 2014 in three words, they would be …

1. Harmony

2. Income

3. Novel

20131230-002651.jpg

How about you?

What are YOUR three words for 2014? (Please leave them in the comments.)

Love these words! Your last word is lighting “The Fire” under my butt that I need. You know I’m here to cheer you on all the way! :)

LET’S DO THIS THING!!!

Up, down, sideways.

Happy new year!

Just a thought. If you reorder those a little, you could probably make a triangle.

Happy New Year to the Big Guapowski!

Heather says:

Health

Space

Travel

Happy New Year to all! I expect to be able to read the draft mid-year Michele….John will tell you that I am very good at critiquing….Everything.

Health. You can’t spell health without Heather. Well … you can’t spell Heath. Which is also a good thing to wish for.

Space. Hmmm.

Travel. Agreed.

And I would LOVE to get your input. You’re officially on the (very) short list! Thank you. I’ve already got several chapters. Feel free to beat me over the head with reminders. :)

Kir Piccini says:

LOVE
WRITE
BELIEVE

HAPPY NEW YEAR my friend!

That should be on a t-shirt. Beautiful, Kir. Thank you and Happy New Year to you, too.

Cool idea, this. Hmmm.

Recovery
Togetherness
Love

All very nice sentiments, Lizzie. I hope you find all you seek. Happy New Year!

Kari says:

Gratitude, Gratitude, Gratitude.

Happy New Year Michele! xo

Very nice, Kari.

No wants. Just thanks. You’re a better person than me. :)

Happy New Year!

ronalee says:

Forgiveness
Persistence
Chocolate

Admitting I threw that last one in there for fun, but I am totoally going to make it work for me. Happy New Year !

Excellent, Ronalee. Simply excellent.

(Except mine would be cheese.)

Happy New Year!

Peace. Serenity. Tranquility.

I can already smell the candles.

(Rough 2013, Mr. H?)

Happy New Year! :)

No, I just like those things. They’re nice. And rare.

Run. Play. Kiss.

What a playful sounding 2014 you’ve got ahead of you. Just don’t forget the sunscreen! :)

Happy New Year, Eli!

Happy new year! Sunscreen, check.

Tara R. says:

Just. Do. It.

Please mention this advice every day until December 31st of this year, Tara. I need a pusher! (Wait, that came out wrong.)

Happy New Year! :)

Sarah Day says:

Observe. Experiment. Embrace.

Follow it and I predict you’ll learn a lot in 2014, you lovable scientist.

Happy New Year, Sarah! :)

Lance says:

best wishes

If I can help you in any way with the novel, please ask. That’s what crazy writer friends are for.

Happy Catorce

Write
Finish
Publish

Hey, we all have to have a dream. Good luck with yours. Maybe you can inspire me to get mine finished.

[…] get right to the point. I recently mentioned one of my big goals for 2014 is income. And just look what fell into my lap today! A GOLDEN opportunity. Thank you, Craigslist. And thank […]