… but you can’t take Disney out of the girl.
- Rides that got multiple visits – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (3), Buzz Lightyear (3), Test Track (4), Tomorrowland Speedway (5), Space Mountain (6)
- Miles walked – 40 (approximately)
- Modes of transportation taken – car, bus, boat, train, monorail, gondola, spaceship, time machine, faulty elevator, etc.
- Things lost – sunglasses in the vast expanse of Space Mountain
- Illnesses – my kids and I all down with colds I brought on the trip
- Fevers – my girl (poor baby)
- Braces malfunction – my girl (when it rains, it pours)
And speaking of rain ….
- Inclement weather – only once when we went to dinner on Tuesday night. Here’s hoping for a decent ride home.
My kids are already planning the next trip. I wonder how much the $12 balloon will cost then. Oh, and you only have a little over one day left to “burgle” my house. (It’s a word. I checked.)