Halloween is looming so Mel & I have decided to scare the __________ out of ourselves.
(Choose as many as apply.)
- daylights (living, everliving and everloving )
It’s time to Ketchup With Us about horror films. I am an enormous coward in this area. Which is why I expect a huge thank you from each and every one of you for the field work I put into this writing prompt. With the moral support of my friend, Vanessa, I summoned every shred of my courage to drag myself to see the latest screamer to hit theaters - House at the End of the Street. Seriously, since I saw that horrifying movie last week, I have lain (I hate that stupid word) in bed having to pee but paralyzed for an hour in the middle of the night. More than once. Thanks to my crippling fears, I’m probably well on my way to a UTI.
But this behavior is nothing new for me. I think it all started with this movie. (You go ahead and watch. I’m covering my eyes and ears.)
(Peeking from under hands) Is it over? Okay, good. For a quick explanation of this link-up, click here. In short, Mel and I will post a picture or video with a writing prompt on the 1st and 15th of every month. All you need to do is respond in 57 words or less. In any form. We love creativity. And, with each prompt, we’ll feature a writer from the previous link-up. Which reminds me …
Our esteemed Ketchup With Us Featured Writer for today is …
The Rules of Play
- Follow us on Twitter (Michele/Mel ) and Facebook (Michele /Mel)
- Post the ‘Ketchup With Us’ button (below) in your post.
- Link your entry’s URL to the linky at the bottom of one of our posts.
- Tweet your post with the hashtag #KetchupWithUs AND both of our handles so we know to RT you.
- Please turn off your captcha. Every time a blogger turns off captcha, an angel gets its wings.
‘KETCHUP WITH US’ – Prompt #4
In 57 WORDS OR LESS, retell the plot line of your favorite horror movie. And, if you can find a good one, be sure to include a movie clip of your own. (God, I’m gonna be so freakin’ scared going through these entries. )