Happy Birthday to the girl who brought more color, dimension and excitement … than I would have ever thought possible … to my life. I love you SOOOOOO much.
Dubbed ODNT Jr. by Mel, my writer pal at According to Mags, my girl has been featured and even guest posted many times on the blog.
Let’s take a look back now at the Best of ODNT, Jr., shall we?
- If Nerds Could be Superheroes
- Verbal Creativity can be Hazardous to your Children
- It Could be Worse. She could have named it “Fluffy.”
- Conversation with my Girl at Bedtime Tonight
- A Halloween Story BY my Girl FOR this Blog. Is that weird?
- My Young Daugher’s ‘Ultimate Wedding Dress’
- As My Girl Would Say, She Drums to the Beat of a Different Marcher
- My Girl’s Salute to the Moms in Her World
- Her New Roller Skates + My Physical Therapy = An Exciting New Career Opportunity for my Girl
- A Special Night with My Girl and an Unexpected Request for Dinner
- Guest Post from My Girl – Her Dream Vacation
- Oh, Yeah. Well, what did YOU get for Mother’s Day?
- My Daughter’s Dream – To NOT be an Astronaut
So, in addition to a hula hoop, little girl jewelry and a Spooner, is it any wonder that I also got her this book?
She is going to LOVE it … but Milo (a.k.a. the medium) doesn’t look into it at all. Baby.
Happy Birthday to your funny, smart, beautiful, creative, and silky voiced little mini-you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ODNT Jr!!!!
And my condolences, Milo.
Happy Birthday ODNT Jr. ! I just learned what a Spooner was. Very cool. Enjoy!
Good luck, Milo!
A) Happy Bday ODNT Jr!!!! I hope its a good one and have lots of fun! (With your parents, I cant see how thats NOT possible)
B) The book…..oooooh Milo
C) OK, I had to google Spooner….and found the website. STILL couldnt figure it out, so I had to do a youtube search to see how you use it! OMG I feel old….well, I always feel old, but now I feel REALLY old, considering this has the whole surf vibe thing going on….I have officially moved from Old School (longboard chick) to just….Old….LOL
Our daughter’s are leading parallel lives. I swear, all the way down to the hat, this could be a picture of Katie. Many of the stuffies are identical. Did I mention we spent $800 on a bunk bed (supposedly for sleepovers) but really so she could have a place to throw all her stuffed animals??
Ditto on the stupid bunk bed. 🙂
Happy Birhtday! I recommend waiting for The Medium to shed her fur before making any crafts out of it.
That’s a real book. Oh my gosh my vaccuum bag just turned into a piggy bank.
Great idea! I might sell our creations right here. Ooh, or better yet, they can be prizes!
How much can it cost to mail cat hair?
Ha! Love the “ODNT, Jr.” name. Very cute! Crafting with Cat Hair is going to be on the top of my Christmas list this year!
Thanks for linking this up with us over at #findingthefunny!
Well happy Junior birthday!!