Happy Birthday to the girl who brought more color, dimension and excitement … than I would have ever thought possible … to my life. I love you SOOOOOO much.
Dubbed ODNT Jr. by Mel, my writer pal at According to Mags, my girl has been featured and even guest posted many times on the blog.
Let’s take a look back now at the Best of ODNT, Jr., shall we?
- If Nerds Could be Superheroes
- Verbal Creativity can be Hazardous to your Children
- It Could be Worse. She could have named it “Fluffy.”
- Conversation with my Girl at Bedtime Tonight
- A Halloween Story BY my Girl FOR this Blog. Is that weird?
- My Young Daugher’s ‘Ultimate Wedding Dress’
- As My Girl Would Say, She Drums to the Beat of a Different Marcher
- My Girl’s Salute to the Moms in Her World
- Her New Roller Skates + My Physical Therapy = An Exciting New Career Opportunity for my Girl
- A Special Night with My Girl and an Unexpected Request for Dinner
- Guest Post from My Girl – Her Dream Vacation
- Oh, Yeah. Well, what did YOU get for Mother’s Day?
- My Daughter’s Dream – To NOT be an Astronaut
So, in addition to a hula hoop, little girl jewelry and a Spooner, is it any wonder that I also got her this book?
She is going to LOVE it … but Milo (a.k.a. the medium) doesn’t look into it at all. Baby.