Remember my terribly embarrassing story entitled The Day Things Got Hairy at Disney World? Well, it’s in a little contest. So, if you want to read four other great entries and then (hopefully) vote for mine, please visit www.midlifecollage.com.
When it comes to these contests, I’m a terrible participant … and here’s why.
(A) I despise self-promotion. Honestly. I am more embarrassed asking for your vote than I was that infamous day at Disney World.
(B) I have absolutely no idea when this contest ends so, um, go vote soon. Seriously … I’ll wait here for you.
(C) I really want the $50.
Perhaps you can help me decide what to do with the money IF I should win. After an extensive Google search, I’ve assembled this list of items, all available for $50 or less.
- Photo with Newt Gingrich (Simply because his name is Newt)
- Government-Subsidized Green Lightbulb (Seems like the PC thing to do)
- Batman Cuff Links (To be given away on this blog)
- Step-by-Step How to Build a Robot Tutorial (I could really use an assistant around here)
- Monkey Light 8-Bit Bikewheel Light (So I can be cool)
- Giant Ketchup Bottle Costume (Christmas outfit)
- One pound of 15-year-old Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese (Duh)
- Ab Belt by Sport Elec (Because of the whole cheese addiction thing)
- Tokidoki Barbie Doll (With a Cactus Friend named Bastardino. I shit you not.)
- ’67-’69 Camaro Trunk Lid (It’d make a great coffee table.)
Where do you think this (potential) money would be best spent?
Oh, and wait.. All of this is only possible if I win the contest. So, stop reading. Now. Go vote. I’ll even list the link again so you don’t have to scroll back up. I know how exhausting that can be.
Ok…already voted. And I am gonna say the photo with Newt. (because there is a Python reference in there somewhere 😉
I think you should use it to buy treats for your namesake! I have heard cows love candy canes, bread and gummy worms! Think of how much you could buy with 50 bucks!
Or a set of Uncle Jimmy’s Hanging Balls!
….get your mind out of the gutter
For me it would be a toss up between the hunk of cheese or the Barbie with the Bastard side kick!
When you win you gotta buy the cheese.