So it’s almost the halfway mark in this
cotton-picking … God-forsaken … string-of expletives-you-STILL-can’t-say-on-TV Blog Posts by Number Game I’ve created for myself. You remember, right? It’s the game where I’m supposed to make a list of something for every freakin’ day of this month. And I would LOVE to take a day off from this foolishness. I am NOT doing it again today.
Seriously? You want to know?
Fine. I’ll tell you.
- Because I’m tired.
- Because I’m in a play that opens today and we’ve practiced daily for weeks.
- Because sometimes when I write a list it’s 3am and I should be asleep.
- Because I wrote one yesterday and yesterday was my birthday.
- Because I’m whiny.
- Because I have a life … I think.
- Because I’m now not so sure I have a life and I need to ponder this issue.
- Because it’s hard to keep coming up with ideas.
- Because it’s hard to keep coming up with GOOD ideas.
- BECAUSE YESTERDAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY!
Wait … Did I accidentally just make another list? Damn it.
June is Blog Post by Numbers Month. Wanna play with Mel and me? Just write a “listy-type” post with a number in the title (ex. FOUR Reasons I Love Mayonnaise, SIX Things You Can Do With A Paper Clip). Then link back to us and tweet us about it so we can include you on June 30th in our final list: (Number-Yet-To-Be-Determined) Great Bloggers Who Played the Blog Post by Numbers Game!