… but you can’t take Disney out of the girl.
- Rides that got multiple visits – Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (3), Buzz Lightyear (3), Test Track (4), Tomorrowland Speedway (5), Space Mountain (6)
- Miles walked – 40 (approximately)
- Modes of transportation taken – car, bus, boat, train, monorail, gondola, spaceship, time machine, faulty elevator, etc.
- Things lost – sunglasses in the vast expanse of Space Mountain
- Illnesses – my kids and I all down with colds I brought on the trip
- Fevers – my girl (poor baby)
- Braces malfunction – my girl (when it rains, it pours)
And speaking of rain ….
- Inclement weather – only once when we went to dinner on Tuesday night. Here’s hoping for a decent ride home.
My kids are already planning the next trip. I wonder how much the $12 balloon will cost then. Oh, and you only have a little over one day left to “burgle” my house. (It’s a word. I checked.)
Glad we aren’t the only ones that bought the $12 balloon.
Hope you’re having a blast! Give the big cheese a kiss from me. 🙂
Oh I so got sucked into buying the $12 balloon which inevitably ends up in your room at the end of the trip, lol! We just went to Disney and it was a blast! Hope you are having a great time despite being sick. Space Mountain all the way! My kids were too small but I loved it!
Love that girl! Bummer about the braces. And the colds. Boooo! You guys did some serious walking, though!! Nice ! Did you eat an ice cream bar shaped like Mickey for me? Well…DID YOU, MICHELE?!?
I … did not. (hangs head)
I’m all about the orange ice cream swirl in Adventureland. The kids and I get them every time we’re there. Does that count for anything?