Happy 4th of July, everyone! While you’re igniting your combustibles, stuffing yourself with apple pie and singing patriotic anthems, don’t forget to take a moment to think about our founding fathers who created for us the life we have today as well as all the brave men and women in the military who dedicate their lives so that it may continue for our children and our children’s children.
And … if after all of that important thinking you still have one more minute to spare … please take a moment to wish Herve a very happy birthday. Because, as a hamster, who knows how many of these special events he’ll get?
Taking a birthday spin in the hamster ball.
To celebrate, I give you Herve’s Greatest Hits. (In some of them, he just made cameos. Cameos that made the post.)
- With Hamsters like Herve, Who Needs Coffee?
- Weekend at Herve’s
- Twas the Night Before Christmas (Take Two)
- 11 Weird Things That Happened This Week (11 Because of Spinal Tap)
- It’s a Boy … I mean Girl! … Wait, Crap! I mean Boy!
- There Should be a Weight Limit for Who Gets to be on the Christmas Card